ARPIN INTERNATIONAL GROUP
“Thinking Inside The Box” delivers a first-class moving experience to customers. Arpin International Group brings agility, flexibility, and scalability to its clients by providing custom moving solutions to propel your talent forward. Our commitment to continuously reinvest in the company enables us to anticipate and respond to our customers’ rapidly changing global business requirements. For example, one shared pain point experienced by corporate and RMC clients is how to achieve a timely, exclusive, and more streamlined moving experience for employees relocating during peak moving season — especially new hires and those employees receiving a lump-sum moving allowance.
Arpin’s solution — FastPAC! For over a decade, Arpin’s innovative FastPAC (Planned Arrival Containerization) program has taken the worry out of moving transferees domestically during peak season when capacity issues — exacerbated by the ongoing driver shortages — have frustrated those responsible for getting talent in place for their new assignment. By applying our expertise in international moving to the domestic moving process, we have perfected a system that provides an efficient, cost-effective, and more streamlined move for our customers.
- A dedicated move coordinator is assigned to each transferee to take them step-by-step through the moving process.
- Direct transit with no weight limits results in faster transit time (no delivery spreads).
- Simplified pricing allows for improved budgeting accuracy.
- Sealed containers ensure the protection and safety of household goods during transit.
- Enhanced international pack and wrap services provide added protection from loss or damage.
- Containerized shipments are packaged for safe and easy transfer.
- The first 30 days of storage are free; No warehouse handling fees; No re-delivery charges.
- One for one replacement of the value of goods if lost or damaged.
Moreover, we also know that many customers are still concerned with moving during the ongoing pandemic. FastPAC gives them added peace of mind that their household goods won’t be commingled with other household goods shipments.
To learn more, contact Michael Hughes, VP of Global Business Development, via email at email@example.com or by calling +1 (718) 427-0438 to take advantage of Arpin’s containerized shipment solution. In the meantime, scan the QR code to discover how FastPAC compares to a traditional van line and what you might be missing out on by not using Arpin’s FastPAC containerized moving solution.