Arpin International Group offers an innovative moving solution to ensure that employees remain productive and can focus on their new assignment when provided with a lump sum moving allowance.
A global relocation management company wanted to offer its clients a moving solution for their lump sum allowance and non-entitled employees. This company’s goal was to partner with a moving supplier that could provide centralized customer support at a competitive price, allowing its clients’ relocating assignees to receive the best value and service through pre-approved suppliers.
Arpin International Group designed an affinity program to provide lump-sum allowance and non-entitled employees with competitive moving costs with the added value of receiving personalized move counseling services typically reserved for those employees receiving more robust benefit packages. By combining the resources of Arpin’s best-in-class supplier partner network with personalized customer care by our professionally trained International Move Coordinators, Arpin was able to create a new program explicitly designed to cater to those assignees who were typically receiving little or no moving assistance.
Arpin has successfully provided this relocation management company with a turnkey moving solution that addresses their clients’ desire to provide enhanced service offerings to this assignee tier. Moreover, Arpin’s integrated IT network can capture utilization and all other relevant data necessary for reporting and budgeting.
- Costs and management benefits that employees can’t get when they choose their own suppliers.
- Increased employee productivity and satisfaction levels as a direct result of utilizing the services of Arpin’s professional International Move Coordinators.
- A cost-effective moving services’ platform for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Greater value for allocated moving dollars.
- Peace of mind that comes with knowing they are using an Arpin International Group certified Arpin ACESSM supplier partner.
- FIDI affiliation•Scheduled appointments
- Online tools and moving resources available